Spirit-led parenting focuses on trusting yourself to parent your child compassionately, and effectively, based on your life experiences, wisdom, and the common sense you have amassed. Spirit-led parenting is about connecting to your intuition and trusting your core values. It is about parenting with conviction and confidence.
The majority of all parents regularly question how they can improve parenting their child. Adoptive parents have the additional layers of “more” to contend with—inherent issues in adoption and their child’s unique story—as they set to provide the best parenting they can for their child. Adoptive parents often ask themselves, and others, if they are making the right decisions for their child, given the layers of “more.” Questions similar to:
- “Am I doing this parenting ‘thing’ right?”
- “How can I be the best parent for my child?”
- “How do I gain the confidence to trust myself and my parenting decisions?”
- “What if what I say or what I do backfires?”
- “Am I damaging my kid and her future?”
Do you wish you could feel more confident and trust yourself as you parent your child? Do you want to parent from your core beliefs and feel proud of how you’ve handled the interactions with your child? Yes? Join me as I share my thoughts and advice on Wednesday, April 13th.
Spirit-Led Parenting: How to Connect to Your Own Inner Guidance, Trust your Core Values, and Parent with Conviction and Confidence! Valarie Carlene, a parent advocate and coach, has organized this free 21-day event. I am one of the 21 educators featured in this interview series. I will be sharing clear, usable information that can assist you with parenting in your daily life, specifically parenting your adopted child.
- The online, free event runs from March 28th-April 17th. A different educator is featured daily. I am featured on Wednesday, April 13th.
- You can access the telesummit from any computer or mobile device.
- You can listen to the 30-minute interviews while working, walking, making food, driving, or commuting.
I encourage you to join me in embracing a movement of loving and trusting ourselves as parents and believing in the innate goodness and strength in each of our children. Please join me on April 13th!